GIVS Summit Registration (Presenter)
If you wish to attend the GIVS Summit as a presenter*, please select the applicable registration type from the options at the bottom of this page. If you have any questions about registration please visit our FAQ page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Only register as a presenter for the GIVS Summit if you are listed as the author or co-author on a paper that has been accepted for presentation at the GIVS Conference.
GIVS Summit Presenter Registration Rates
|Registration Type||Registration Deadline:
August 20, 2018*
|Summit (Symposium + Conference) Registration||40,000 JPY|
|Virtual Registration**||35,000 JPY|
*Registration closes at midnight Japan Standard Time (UTC + 9 hours) on the given dates.
**Virtual registration allows presenters who will not attend the GIVS Summit in person to present their research via the official conference Vimeo channel. Learn more about Virtual Registration on the Call for Papers page.
GIVS Summit registration includes:
- Attendance at the GIVS Symposium
- Attendance at the GIVS Conference
- Admission to all plenary, keynote, and parallel sessions on all days
- A printed copy of the program
- Coffee and refreshment breaks on all days
- Lunch at the Global Business Hub Tokyo on Day 1, and Lunches at the Toshi Center on Days 2 and 3
- Admission to the Networking Reception on Day 1
- GIVS Conference Certificate of Presentation
Showing all 2 results